Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fix for iTerm2 Numeric Keypad Not Working


I'd had to fix this a couple of times now on various computers and figured I'd just post the answer in case I ever have to do it again.
By default the numeric keypad sends function key codes. You can turn that off by selecting the "xterm with numeric keypad" preset in Preferences > Profiles > Keys.
https://code.google.com/p/iterm2/issues/detail?id=2000
For those of you who don't use iTerm2, I highly recommend it. One of my favorite features is enabling semi-opaque transparency and blur so I can still code and not be distracted the background artifacts. The settings can be found in Preferences > Profiles > Window


And these settings end up looking like this

1 comment:

  1. I very much like the way you have provided some very useful information about numeric keypad. The overall detailing is really fascinating. I have found the post extremely useful, informative and effective. Thanks for sharing. By the way let me inform you that I recently came across a website: Numerology which I found very authentic since it did a very accurate astrological analysis. It’s quite amazing. I think you can also try it out at once.

    ReplyDelete